Social Media and the Future

Today's post will be short and sweet. I came across this Ted talk the other day and found it quite interesting. A lot of my classes want to change the classroom by incorporating more technology. Don't get me wrong I am all on board for that, and I think our classrooms need change. If you compare a classroom from 50 years ago not much has changed. So my question is how are you changing your classroom? Watch this ted talk and let me know what you think and what your doing in your classroom.

A few key ideas he states:
  • Education is a social process
  • The future is in social interaction
  • working together
  • students as maker



Leave comment below with your thoughts!

Until next time,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Based Learning

Digital Footprints

Internet Resources: Teaching In a Fishbowl