Internet Resources: Teaching In a Fishbowl


A while back I was working on an assignment gathering resources for unit plan and I came across Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching page. It didn't take long before I was completely lost in all the activities and resources it provided. It was awesome! I was looking for activities for a grade 7 forces and structures unit and the page outlined different activities and resources. This included interactive experiments, online games and activities and even articles for students to read. Not only was it for cluster 3 but there were resources for all of the grade 7 curriculum. Another awesome thing it is aligned with the Manitoba curriculum which is such a relief!
She lays out all the resources with the link and a small description

I loved this and will defiantly use it in my classroom and upcoming practicum. As I was digging around the site I found that the site was inactive and moved to Teaching in a Fishbowl. Which surprisingly is yet better than the first site. I love the page of Resources. It list all the resources into the different subject areas. There are literally thousands of resources broken into subject. I love this because I find it hard to locate new resources.



This is a great resources based site for Manitoba teachers to use in addition to their class material. Interesting fact the the author is actually a Brandon University graduate! REPRESENT!










Until next time,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Based Learning

Digital Footprints